Friday 23 July 2010

Quick there's an internet connection - use it!

We haven't had internet access for just over a week - and all of the teachers have been going spare as we are about to enter our last week of teaching and need to arrange travel and accomodation for next weekend!

We've been having lots of fun too!

Last night we took part in a Terror Night organised for the kids - to pretty much scare the tripe out of them... and in the majority of cases it worked!

I had taken part in something similar in my first week of teaching but more teachers took part last night which made it a lot more fun!

Danielle and I also taught a wee Merengue class on Wednesday night for a laugh!

I've lots of emails to respond to - and photos to upload so I'll try and get on here again over the weekend to update you further on our antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment