Sunday 6 June 2010

It's really close now...

Well folks,

It is likely that this is my last blogg before Danielle and I walk up that isle and tie the knot!

We had a casual practice on Friday and it was easy! We've spent the last week running around like two people possessed - though always able to keep an outward impression of being totally calm!

I think the reception is more of a stress than anything else - and I'm starting to feel we would have needed an extra week to tie up all the loose ends here such as sorting out our cars, insurance, the tax man etc.

We did have a bit of a bad phone call on Thursday afternoon to tell us our month of paid work in Tarragona has fallen through - we were both devastated but it just means we need to find something else to do and hopefully it will be paid work!

We both can't wait though to get married and are excited about our adventures ahead!

Right - I'm gonna go as we have a very, very busy day tomorrow prep'ing the venue and sorting out last minute arrangements!

Tally-ho!

Colm


www.dkdance.co.uk tel: 07736 66 66 74

1 comment:

  1. hi love
    i'm having some sort of problem with my hotmail and it does not seem to be sending emails but will try and get it sorted soon. got your email and know you are well. love the apartment but yes you will have to get me a bed. will chat soon.
    love ya

    mum x x x x

    ReplyDelete